Kreg Owners' Community

I live in the United Kingdom and for some items it is impossible to find stockist, I am looking for a mobile project centre, it appears that they have not arrived in the UK yet. If I ordered from the US the delivery charges are almost expensive as the product.

Kreg is missing out on a good retailing opportunity, is there no way Amazon UK could stock the full catalogue of Kreg products?

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can search for Kreg dealers near you at kregtool.com/international-dealers. Since product stocked varies by dealer, we recommend calling or emailing to ensure they stock the item(s) you are looking for.

You can browse more options to buy the Mobile Project Center online here

We're slated to have more stock in soon, and the Mobile Project Center will be available for purchase direct from our website once shipments arrive. Please stay tuned for updates. 

Hi Derek,

i've bought some Kreg tools and jigs from the U.S and the service is second to none. I needed these quickly and they were here within 10 days.

It didn't bother me too much about the shipping and customs charges as i couldn't get them here in England when i needed them, besides, when they do get here for sale, the're going double the price anyway.

But i do know what you're saying, we really do need a decent outlet here for Kreg. I wish it could be me!

Good luck mate, Nick.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Ice fishing box

Started by mitch in Miscellaneous 14 hours ago.

Pocket hole tearout 1 Reply

Started by daddywoofdawg in Kreg Jig® Operation. Last reply by Ken Darga on Monday.

Standing desk idea 1 Reply

Started by danny moore in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Dec 5.

Right angle clamp question 2 Replies

Started by Terry Ellis in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregCS Dec 4.

Joining softwood to hardwood 3 Replies

Started by Terry Ellis in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Dec 5.

Product Reviews

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

The Pocket Hole Joinery Book - Review

Posted by Daris R. on October 17, 2017 at 11:00pm

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_