Kreg Owners' Community

After many months of work, we're very proud to announce the all-new kregtool.com, featuring more information, more resources, more videos... and just plain more!  Take a few seconds to visit the new site, then come back here to post your comments, criticisms, questions, and general thoughts!

Views: 2874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new to Kreg. When I purchased my jig I went to your web site and looked for a step by step on how to use the jig and the adjustment tools, such as Depth gages and height, along with alignment. Really all the basics but could not find them. They may be on the site but I could not find them I found the same thing with your new site. It looks clean and getting around is easy enough but your education department is lacking and your projects might need a few more plans. May-be you could have some type of contest to help in this area to generate some real nice projects. If this works don't forget the guy that suggested it(:^)
One last thought I joined and registered yet when I try to logon it tells me I am not a member, yet you have successfully emailed me in order for me to see the new web site and comment on the new page.
Thanks for allowing me to comment.
Dennis J. Stevens
dstevens7@gmail.com
the same plans. No new plans available for download. I don't see any improvement. sorry
Like Dennis above I have to re-enter my data to get access to the plans (all ready have them so did not create a new account)

Other than having to recreate my account information I do like the new site.
Very nice ..much easier to navigate except when you have to sign in for the plans...you should only have to sign in or up for those plans once.
Looks great..... unfortunately my account seems to have disapeared????
Happen to me too, John, so I simply re-registered. Not a big deal and being able to buy direct makes it worthwhile.

John Sylvestre said:
Looks great..... unfortunately my account seems to have disapeared????
Thanks for all of the great comments, everyone! Keep them coming!

For those of you who were having trouble with the online account to download project plans... did you mean you had previously created an account on the old site... or the new site and your account disappeared? No data was brought over from the old site to the new, so the first part of that is expected... but if your new website account is being deleted... please let me know! The benefits of the new account on the new website is the ability to download project plans, the ability to make an online purchase, and in the future.... access to exclusive video content.
Great site, however I'm with Chris Dykman as to the Canadian's not being able to access the project plans.
I think John meant that he had an account with the old site and it disappeared. That's what happened to me. Like I told John, I created a new account which s working fine.

KregRep said:

For those of you who were having trouble with the online account to download project plans... did you mean you had previously created an account on the old site... or the new site and your account disappeared? No data was brought over from the old site to the new, so the first part of that is expected... but if your new website account is being deleted... please let me know! The benefits of the new account on the new website is the ability to download project plans, the ability to make an online purchase, and in the future.... access to exclusive video content.
The new kreg.com acknowledgee the fact that I already am a kreg news letter subscriber. When it comes to making a new account it wont give us the option of typing in Canada.
The new site is much easier to navigate. The info is well organized. I loved the annimation of the old site but the new site is more clear in its purpose. Great job to all involved! I was sad to see the archived newsletters weren't up yet but I know from experience things take time. I will keep checking!
Also, glad to see I can get a Kreg tshirt and cap! If it was available before I hadn't seen it or I would have one already! hee hee Good marketing and reasonably priced!
Any word on how us Canadians can have a look at this new and improved site, or are we stuck with just the old one for as long as it lasts?

KregRep said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

LED Lighting on mobile bench

Hi AllJust got myself a new Metabo mitre saw, kitted it out with a new Freud Pro blade as well as "pimped up" my bench with LED lighting so I can find stuff! I have 22 LED daylight tubes in my fittings in the garage so there is more than enough…Continue

Tags: blade, mitre, saw, lighting

Started by Steven Baynes in Miscellaneous Oct 8.

Ridgid tools 1 Reply

I originally bought Ridgid tools for the warranty, well I had to replace batteries. Very easy and got new batteries and chargers. Found out they don't make 24 volt tools any more, so I sent in a hammer drill, impact driver and light for replacement…Continue

Started by steve kidd in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Oct 9.

Cabinets and the best wood choice for the carcass. 5 Replies

I am going to try and new project.  Never made cabinets before.  Researched and You-tubed like crazy.  So many opinions.  Mine are going to be:1 each= 30"W x 14"D x 38"H2 each =29"W x 14"D x 38"H1 floor to ceiling cabinet 18"W x 24"D and the height…Continue

Started by Stephanie H in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Dave Johnson 19 hours ago.

1x6 into a 4x4? 4 Replies

Perhaps this question has already been asked somewhere on this forum but I wasnt able to find it after an hour or so of searching. Is there a recommended length of Kreg screw to use when combining a 1x6 into a 4x4 post. I have seen a few conversion…Continue

Tags: size, screw

Started by Dave N in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Edward Weitsman Sep 29.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_