Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 67170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All, my name is Jonathan Marshall from Maryland.  My only experience with woodworking was a 125’ run of shadow-box fence with gate that I had built this past summer; enjoyed it very much.  People constantly compliment the craftsmanship and will often ask for the contractor that constructed it.  When I tell them it was me, they’re shocked.  I too, am shocked how well it came out.  Always wanted to build furniture, so now, with Kreg tools in hand, looking forward to starting my new hobby.  Just need time and space.  As for why I joined the community, looking for suggestions, tips and tricks from others willing to share.  Have to admit, I also just like to see others completed projects / works of art!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is happy to help via phone or email. Call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Or, post a discussion in the Forums any time.

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

Kreg mobile project center

Posted by Gary roofner on November 21, 2016 at 10:00am — 4 Comments

6" bench clamp

Posted by Steven Lee on November 14, 2016 at 9:30am

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_