Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 72557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone,

I'm in the Huntsville, AL area. I do a lot of DIY remodeling of a historic home I share with my wife, four kids, three dogs and bearded dragon. I've been working quite a bit with the Kreg jig for the past 5 years, but still a newbie!

Looking forward to the community.

Brian

HSV Alabama or Texas?

Whoops!  See it now.

Me too!

Bama

Hi folks.  I am Chris and I just retired in Ontario, Canada.  Couple hours due north of Syracuse NY.  I now have the time to try the things I always wanted to.  I bought  a Master kit after seeing what it could help me do.  So far so good.  Quality fit and finish and easy.  My hats off to members who have posted their projects, their plans and their advice.

I am looking forward to gaining the experience to become an advice giver, rather than seeker.  Keep up the good work and keep sharing!

Thank you for accepting me as your friend

please i will like you to contact me through my email address at(     laylacamila2011@gmail.com   ) so that i can tell you more about myself and together with my photos,
kisses!
Camila  Layal.

email me (  laylacamila2011@gmail.com

Hey Chris welcome aboard. I find Kreg products to be extremely useful and relatively easy to use. I have built a few projects with them and that is my "go to" if I need a Jig.

Chris said:

Hi folks.  I am Chris and I just retired in Ontario, Canada.  Couple hours due north of Syracuse NY.  I now have the time to try the things I always wanted to.  I bought  a Master kit after seeing what it could help me do.  So far so good.  Quality fit and finish and easy.  My hats off to members who have posted their projects, their plans and their advice.

I am looking forward to gaining the experience to become an advice giver, rather than seeker.  Keep up the good work and keep sharing!

brinda Ashley said:

please i will like you to contact me through my email address at(     laylacamila2011@gmail.com   ) so that i can tell you more about myself and together with my photos,
kisses!
Camila  Layal.

kisses!
Camila  Layal.

My name is Todd, live in Perth , Western Australia . Saw the pocket hole system on YouTube, so bought it and keen to get started. I do a fair bit of metal working and wood working will be mostly new to me. 

Hello. Steve and I am retired and spend a lot of time at my house in Vermont, where my shop is.  Although having built a home myself and completely rehabbing 2 200+ year old homes, I’m somewhat familiar with wood.  But I consider myself a novice at actual woodworking eg furniture.

Looking forward to building lots of furniture and projects for kids and grand kids.

Hi, my name is Ken Hunt, I am an expat from the UK now, living in the Philippines. I am a beginner to wood work, apart from what I learnt back in High School. I have been ready up on Kreg tools and what they do for you and I am impressed. So I thought very slowly I would try and start making things for the house. That is why I joined Kreg Owners Community to learn from them also. 

I have to confess though, you guys from America are lucky in that you have a great choice of tools, wood and kreg products to choose from, unlike here as its hard to find what you need, like wood that has been cut straight or is not bowed in any way. But we will see how it goes. 

Hi, My name is Leah and I live in NH. I am pretty new to woodworking so i dont know much but can figure things out usually. I bought a house and am very determined to make a few different things such as bed frame, Dog kennel and table. i am really interested in learning some great techniques  or things to look out for so if you have any pointers send them my way :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Kreg Accu-Cut and Rip-Cut 4 Replies

First off tried to mention all this to Kreg via Email and just because I live outside the USA seems that the system does not work as they say phone number invalid, which is not.OK bought a Accu-Cut and set it up no problems there worked OK both…Continue

Started by Kenneth J Hunt in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by Kenneth J Hunt on Wednesday.

Router bits 4 Replies

Tungsten carbide? Skill level is beginning woodworker

Started by MINICOOPERUSAF in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Tim Grace on Monday.

R3 part

hi all can anybody help got r3 for Xmas and I have noticed that the gray tabs are different think somebody  in assembly was talking the piss day and I have 1 metric side and imperial side so they don’t match up hellllp plzericContinue

Started by Eric Kershaw in Beginners' Zone Jan 8.

Having issues with K5 5 Replies

I watched the setup videos, searched for information and spent half a day and can not get the clamp to hold.i tightened up the screws underneath in various stages up to fully tightened, makes no difference.I do not get the two clicks and I can slide…Continue

Started by Todd Caldwell in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Jan 7.

Product Reviews

Merry Christmas r3

Hi all Santa left me one under the tree the elf thar made it must have had a bad morning because one gray tab is metric and the other one is imperial help Santa what do I do

thanks Eric 

Posted by Eric Kershaw on January 8, 2019 at 6:27pm

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

© 2019   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_