Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 72044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Herb I share all of your passions except for one of them I am from Minnesota, but the packers are my #2 team :}

Welcome

Ron

Hello all, I'm Scott from Glenmoore, PA.

Just got a K5 and just love it. Do a little woodworking at home but also a lot building sets for The Savoy Company.

Greetings all,

My name is Tony and I would consider myself an intermediate level woodworker, but really enjoy building things with my hands. I live in Virginia and retired on July 1, 2017 so I have more time now to devote to some projects. I joined the Kreg Community to get some inspiration from other woodworkers. I enjoy working with reclaimed wood products, taking something old and making it new again.

Hello folks. My name is Ron and I live in Knoxville Tennessee. I retired from the Marine Corps 16 years ago and will retire a second time from a nuclear weapons facility in 4 more years. I love to mess around with wood. I’ve only built a few items but have learned something new each time. I wish I had the time and space to do more. 

Hi all, My Name Ferdinand but i go by Fred live in Northern CA. I've been doing wood work off and on since I was a kid. Been known by my neighbor's as a refurbisher I seen to be able to take older wood desk,coffee tables and ect. be able to refurbish it back to life. I look forward to learning more about Kreg other product's and see if it will help me speed up some of the new build's i'll be doing this year.

Hi,

i have move to NI and in the process of setting up my workshop. I’m an electronic engineer but going back to my early roots of woodworking as a hobby.

Hello, My is Craig I live just outside of Pittsburgh PA.  I have always enjoyed woodworking and now I have a few projects I am working on.  I am building a bathroom vanity from scratch using the K4 for joints.  A few years ago I built a pool deck using the kreg deck jig for the composite lumber.  I still need to figure out how to set up my shop and makers space, I have a 3d printer and want to build a cnc next.

Hellos everyone. I'm new to this site. My name is Dennis and I love learning new woodworking tricks. 

Retired in 2010 with a desire to keep busy woodworking. Studied on my own before retiring - books, videos, dvds, web sites, etc.

Built a dining room table, dresser, shop cabinets, pedestal for washer and dryer with drawers. Working on a nightstand for the other guest room (lamp is setting on a cardboard box - we just moved to a new house). Next is entry way table, antique sewing machine table (restoration where parts need remade).

Learning every day. 

Live in Florida. Joined to keep learning and share.

I'm James from the Space Coast of Florida. Getting into woodworking is my time to get away from everyday life and relax. 

Howdy all.

I am Greg from Spring Branch Texas. Been a woodworker for years. Custom interior finish. Use a biscuit joiner for a long time and 8 years ago bought the Kreg 4. Used it for a wainscot, put it away and didn't bring it out till last week. Figured it was time to put it to use. 

Hi everybody just wanted to say hi and hope you all have a great day.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

LED Lighting on mobile bench

Started by Steven Baynes in Miscellaneous Oct 8.

Ridgid tools 1 Reply

Started by steve kidd in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Oct 9.

Cabinets and the best wood choice for the carcass. 3 Replies

Started by Stephanie H in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Glen S Oct 2.

1x6 into a 4x4? 4 Replies

Started by Dave N in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Edward Weitsman Sep 29.

Rip-Cut Ruler 5 Replies

Started by Cynthia Alaniz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Oct 2.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_