Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 70925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim, pleased to meet you, favorite tools? hmmm, mitre saw, scroll saw, jigsaw, ah damn, they all my favorite!

I have a Ryobi router and table, works fine and has for the last 15 years, Festool is very expensive here in SA but they are very good tools, I found some tools called Power Plus made in Belgium, excellent quality and very accurate, definitely a good buy here at the prices (laser pendulum jigsaw was R 750.00 = US$ 58.00)

I am a budget buyer, always looking for a good deal, we have limited choices here short of bringing stuff in from the US. Honestly, my KREG Pocket HD and std are my all time favorite, I just love pocket joinery, BTW I also have quite a bit of the German Wurth stuff, also expensive but quality that you cannot fault. chat soon buddy, have a great 2018!

Dennis M here. 

New Guy to the pocket hole joinery world.  Just bought the J3 pack to get my feet wet.  Am currently building a coffee table out of Sapele wood. Beautiful wood and I sure as heck dont want to screw up and have to redo something.  Will be asking fng (funny new guy) questions and asking for pointers.  Appreciate any help or vectors to videos I should should check out.

Thanks in advance!

I'm just an old old old man who has got caught up in the wood putting together bug.  I like making toys and have been able to really sell two of my creations.  I also like to build outdoor items for the patio an garden.

I live in south east Texas north of Houston and am retired.  I have a wife and no children.  I have just about all I need in my shop, even though I wish it was twice the size, as it is kinda cramped.  

I have increased from my first shop to a 10' x 20' garage.  I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for all I have.

thank you Ed

Hi Folks!  My name id Bill Heim and I'm from the Appalachian area of southwest Virginia.  I consider myself a novice woodworker and look forward to getting ideas from all y'all...

Here's my first project using Kreg pocket screws:

Attachments:

Nice looking glider.  I also like the Clean Basement and I am sure that woodworking will fill it nicely with machines and benches.  Good luck with your next project.

try YouTube and go to WWMM VERY GOOD NFO

I have an assortment of pocket hole jigs, finally bought a Kreg, 4 kit, an its all I use.  I wish I had gone for the 5.

Very nice work, keep it up, your a natural,  God Bless.  Ed

Bill Heim said:

Hi Folks!  My name id Bill Heim and I'm from the Appalachian area of southwest Virginia.  I consider myself a novice woodworker and look forward to getting ideas from all y'all...

Here's my first project using Kreg pocket screws:

I'll take a look.  Thanks Ed.

ed straub said:

try YouTube and go to WWMM VERY GOOD NFO

Thanks, Keith.  My bride and I just completed construction on our retirement nest and she was kind enough to let me use the 2000 sq. ft. basement for a shop.  I have to hurry up and fill it with tools before she changes her mind!

Keith Wales, Sr said:

Nice looking glider.  I also like the Clean Basement and I am sure that woodworking will fill it nicely with machines and benches.  Good luck with your next project.

Hi my name is Mark and I live in NW Florida, bought the Kreg k4

My name is Paul Howard, I live in Arkansas I'm retired from Kraft Foods. I started woodworking about one year ago. I joined the kreg group to learn more about the craft and I also like Kreg products, and own and use them in my shop.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Edge joining 3/4 inch plywood 2 Replies

Started by Lynn Greff in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Lynn Greff on Monday.

Where can I get a K3 owners manual.... 3 Replies

Started by John Chasse in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by John Chasse May 19.

HELP! Older Kreg Precision Router Fence, need parts! 1 Reply

Started by Dan Spaulding in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Dan Spaulding May 17.

kreg production stop extension 1 Reply

Started by Pat Meeuwissen in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Brad Martin on Tuesday.

Layout/Project Setup Table 11 Replies

Started by Todd J Michalec12@gmail.com in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Brad Martin on Tuesday.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_