Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 69604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy from the Antipodes (New Zealand to be specific) 

I have a number of cool projects for my farming and bee keeping that this wee tool should be perfect for.  Very exciting.  

My name is Chris Esteb i am from Indianapolis Indiana. i just recently started building stuff. My wife said either build or i am going to buy it. so being the thrifty person i am i bought a table saw and and started building stuff. Im a a beginner but do pretty well following blue prints. i just recently built my first table and set of benches for my deck and turned out pretty well so im excited to move on to my next project.  

Hi, my name is Jason Light & I am from Kingsport TN. Have been a DIYer most of my life. Started out helping my family on our farms at a pretty young age. Watched closely & picked a lot of things up from my Dad, brother, grandfathers & other family members & friends. I am a single dad, trying to pass on the love of DIYing & Woodworking to my kids. I have a daughter that is 20 & a son that is 19. They make each day better & brighter for their old man. I really enjoy the site. Great ideas, projects & people. Can't get mych better.

Hi all from Ireland, I'm a female farmer and a pocket hole newbie.

Hi, my name is Peg and I live in Massachusetts. New to woodworking, but I am eager to learn.
My name is Sergio DaCol. Leaving in Springfield PA. Started working with wood about three or four months ago. Started with very simple projects and now I am beginning to make tool chests etc..
Love flyfishing also mad fly tying. US Navy retired married with no children. Born in Bogotá Colombia in 19595.

Hello everyone my name is Gregory and I live in Goodyear, AZ. I just recently got back into woodworking and now I just took on a big job, building all of the furniture for my backyard. I'm new to the whole pocket hole joint but I love the clean look it gives you by hiding all of the screws. I just purchased the K4 and I'm in love with it. Made a bench, fixed some drawers, chairs working on a new bed and headboard now. Still have to do the furniture I have time.

Some outdoor furniture ideas that I build, very comfortable.
Attachments:
Those chairs are in my list to build do you have the plans
I bought the plans at Rockler.com. $24.99. The comfortable chair plan is the one that gives you 2 plans, adult and child.

http://www.rockler.com/adirondack-chair-plans-and-dvd
Hello my friends and fellow Crafters, just to start off with induction I'm a mid 30 male adult with a family of 4 that looks too help me some pain on bills by making crafts

Hi My name is Kent and I live in Moline IL.  I am retired and have time to work on things around my house.  I received a Kreg Jig 4 from my kids.  I used it to attach a 2x4 cap to the railing around a deck that I built.  I have enclosed pictures that show how the cap looks without any screws in it.  Thanks Kreg!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Solid wood plugs too short? 2 Replies

Started by Doc JL in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by KregCS 12 hours ago.

Euro hinges jig question 9 Replies

Started by Laura in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Laura Jan 6.

Tapered Table Legs 6 Replies

Started by Pamela Anders in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Anthony Saba on Friday.

New here... 7 Replies

Started by Jack Julius in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Dec 18, 2017.

Ice fishing box 1 Reply

Started by mitch in Miscellaneous. Last reply by Glen S Jan 2.

Product Reviews

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_