Kreg Owners' Community

My name is Dana and I live in Missouri. I am new here and what I would call a novice woodworker. I have just purchases a kreg jig after using one that I borrowed from a friend. I noticed that there are some project listed under the project tab. Can you get specs or plans to build them?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dana,

Welcome!  The projects tab is community members posting projects that they have created, whether or not a Kreg jig was used.  You would have to contact the member making the project to see if they have plans available, and if they are willing to share them.  
Kreg will also post project plans in the Discussion Forums tab, the three most current projects are always at the top of the discussion list.  The plans are included in those posts.

Thanks Tim!

Hi Dana and welcome to the site as well.  If you're not successful finding what you're looking for here, Youtube and Pinterest have a lot of inspiration with plans.  I actually got turned on to Kreg Jig tools from watching two sisters who have both a website and a Youtube channel while looking for inexpensive furniture for my daughter's apartment when she went away to college.  So I made a few nightstands, etc for her room and haven't been able to stop.

http://www.shanty-2-chic.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJiIIydhPvmDvLfeHvKiLQ

Thanks Tony, I didn't think about you tube. My wife has already had me build a couple of Pinterest projects :)

I didn't even think of Pinterest, U-tube and others.  A few woodworkers and crafters that I follow:

Ana White:  http://www.ana-white.com/

Steve Ramsey (Wood Working for Mere Mortals): http://woodworking.formeremortals.net/

Marc Spagnuolo (The Wood Whisperer): http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/

David Picciuto (The Drunken Woodworker): https://makesomething.tv/

Izzy Swan:  http://www.izzyswan.com/

Jay Bates (Jay's Custom Creations):  https://jayscustomcreations.com/

Nick Ferry:  https://nickferry.com/

April Wilkerson: https://www.wilkerdos.com/

Thanks for posting these Tim......I follow all of those guys as well and second the recommendations.  And they all have YouTube channels as well.

@ tim grace those are some great people to follow, i just recently built the miter saw station that jay bates built, its huge and came out pretty dam good

Dan Coffey,

Yes, Jay's miter saw station is pretty awesome.  I don't have the room in my shop to build something like that.  I'd like to get a set of those drawer pulls - I'm a Detroit Red Wings fan.  I grew up watching Gordie Howe and MIckey Redmond play at the Olympia.

Everything in my shop is mobile so I can still get my truck in the garage, if needed. 



dan coffey said:

@ tim grace those are some great people to follow, i just recently built the miter saw station that jay bates built, its huge and came out pretty dam good

here is my copy



Tim Grace said:

Dan Coffey,

Yes, Jay's miter saw station is pretty awesome.  I don't have the room in my shop to build something like that.  I'd like to get a set of those drawer pulls - I'm a Detroit Red Wings fan.  I grew up watching Gordie Howe and MIckey Redmond play at the Olympia.

Everything in my shop is mobile so I can still get my truck in the garage, if needed. 



dan coffey said:

@ tim grace those are some great people to follow, i just recently built the miter saw station that jay bates built, its huge and came out pretty dam good

Nice job, Dan.  

It looks like we have some of the same tools - the Skil drill press and the Delta table saw.  I went with a Craftsman 10" compact sliding miter saw rather than the DeWalt.  The size and price of the Dewalt is what had me go to the Craftsman.

dan coffey said:

here is my copy




Tim Grace said:

Dan Coffey,

Yes, Jay's miter saw station is pretty awesome.  I don't have the room in my shop to build something like that.  I'd like to get a set of those drawer pulls - I'm a Detroit Red Wings fan.  I grew up watching Gordie Howe and MIckey Redmond play at the Olympia.

Everything in my shop is mobile so I can still get my truck in the garage, if needed. 



dan coffey said:

@ tim grace those are some great people to follow, i just recently built the miter saw station that jay bates built, its huge and came out pretty dam good

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

Accu-Cut: Set Screws in Track Keep Coming Loose 1 Reply

Started by Dan Duce in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep 16 hours ago.

Is my drill speed set too high when screwing? 2 Replies

Started by Matthew Hinton in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Matthew Hinton 1 hour ago.

Solid wood plugs too short? 2 Replies

Started by Doc JL in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by KregCS Jan 15.

Euro hinges jig question 9 Replies

Started by Laura in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Laura Jan 6.

Tapered Table Legs 6 Replies

Started by Pamela Anders in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Anthony Saba Jan 12.

Product Reviews

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_