Kreg Owners' Community

Here are a few tips to help you post your projects in the best format possible.

If you only have a single photo of your project, share it as a Photo.
Within the navigation bar, select Photos. When that page opens, click the +Add button. 

Click on the blue icon pictured below:

After selecting your photo, the file name/size will appear. Once it does, click Upload. If that doesn't work, try using the Simple UploaderGive your photo a title, description, and tags. Tags are keywords that describe your photo. You are also able to edit the URL/link if you wish.

If you have multiple photos of a project, share them as an album.

Within the navigation bar, select Projects. On that page, click the +Add button. That will take you here:
Add photos to the album by dragging them to the box at right. To remove a photo, drag it back to the box at left. Title your project and choose an attractive cover photo. You can also include a description and tags (keywords).

If you have existing photos and/or projects that aren't titled, tagged, or described as you’d like, you can easily update them. Just go to your photo or project, click on the Options button, and then select Edit Details (pictured below).

If you have any questions or comments regarding photos or projects, please post them here. We are happy to hear your thoughts and address any questions you may have. Thanks!

Views: 5658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good info---thanks for posting.

Thank you. I accidently uploaded a project twice. How do I delete a project? Thanks. Sharon

Sharon;

If you click on projects you will see a tab saying " My Projects " click on this then only your projects will come up, then click on the project that was a duplicate the software will open that project at the top right you will see a option tab click on this it will open a drop down the you will see " Delete Project " click there and it will disappear.

Jeff

I have just completed my first Kreg jig project-I have 3 photo's of it I'd like to share in the "Projects" section but when I get to the part where it says "drag your pics from the box on the left to the box on the right" I'm lost.  My pics are waiting to be shared on my desk top. How do I get them from there to here? Thank You

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_