Kreg Owners' Community

Ok, I have to admit, I have used the same clear bag over and over again for almost a year now, just dumping it into the trash cans when full, however, my trusted bag has sprung a hole.  Why am I not surprised that Harbor Freight doesn't sell the replacement clear bags?  I know quite a few folks have bought this machine, any idea where to get replacement bags?  I appreciate the help!!

Views: 2309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

coo

Robert Melrose said:
Woodcraft sells them
Thanks a ton, I was a little shocked that HF didn't sell them, but the lady was nice enough to swear that a cloth table saw bag is what I was looking for. LOL
http://www.grizzly.com/products/category.aspx?key=180020

try this place have stores in Muncy Pa
Thanks Jens! Happy Holidays!
Same to you Justin
Little trick as far as bags breaking. I have found out that if you put your bag inside of a 33 plastic garbage can and set this in your frame ,that way when your bag is full just take the can and all out and dump it. I have cut a vertical slot on side of can you can see when it is getting time to dump.
Maybe you already have this setup I dont no . I no one thing since I added the cyclone garbage can lid can my plastic bag is not filling up as quick
I haven't taken the time to get my seperator finished yet, but that is something I need to do and never did think of the trash can idea, I will use that too. I went to Grizzly, do all clear lower bags fit the HF?
I would measure the ring on the collector and look for a bag that size I would think 20" or so Ill measure mine and see if I can help you out


justin waldron said:
I haven't taken the time to get my seperator finished yet, but that is something I need to do and never did think of the trash can idea, I will use that too. I went to Grizzly, do all clear lower bags fit the HF?
http://www.grizzly.com/products/1-1-2-HP-Dust-Collector-with-New-Im...

This is compatible to ours and it is a 19-1/2 inch bag which will do you right Check your ring and see.You can call Grizzley and they will be very happy to serve your needs
Justin I bought my bags to replace the original ones on my total shop dust collector from penn state industries. I also built a cyclone that was featured in in wood magazine. no chip get in the dust collector bags only fine dust.
That's one of the next things on my list to do for sure!!

Robert G. Higgins said:
Justin I bought my bags to replace the original ones on my total shop dust collector from penn state industries. I also built a cyclone that was featured in in wood magazine. no chip get in the dust collector bags only fine dust.
Thanks again Jens, Grizzly is my favorite place anyway!

Jens Jensen said:
http://www.grizzly.com/products/1-1-2-HP-Dust-Collector-with-New-Im...

This is compatible to ours and it is a 19-1/2 inch bag which will do you right Check your ring and see.You can call Grizzley and they will be very happy to serve your needs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

Cabinet Hardware Jig - Brad Point Bit vs. Regular Twist Bit 1 Reply

Started by Ken Kortch in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by Brad Martin 41 minutes ago.

What hinge should I use? 2 Replies

Started by Lynn Greff in General Woodworking. Last reply by Lynn Greff 26 minutes ago.

Kreg cabinet hardware jig

Started by Robert Melrose in Other Kreg® Products on Monday.

designing your projects on-line 4 Replies

Started by Robert Wolf in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep on Thursday.

Plugs For 2x4's 4 Replies

Started by Dan Smith in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Apr 9.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 1 Comment

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

      I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_