Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'hole' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stabalizing Clamped Joint to avoid movement when screwing

I have been running into this frustration more and more lately. What is the best and most foolproof way to clamp stability into a joint so…

Started by Bradley M. Small

19 Apr 2
Reply by Bradley M. Small

Pocket Hole Placement: Joinning Aprons to end table leg

On an end table I am joining 3/4", 4 1/2" wide aprons to a 1 3/8" square leg.  Material is Red Oak.  Is it best practice to vertically posi…

Started by Azor HomeatShop

4 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Farmhouse Headboard

Create ambiance with a custom-built headboard. Thanks to its country-casual style, this headboard blends nicely with a variety of decoratin…

Started by KregRep

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by thomas b farrell

Newest *Favorite* Project with Kreg Tools - Side Table

I wanted to build a cute little side table that I saw in a furniture magazine.  I knew it would be perfect in my daughters room.  The table…

Started by hertoolbelt

4 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by hertoolbelt

Get MORE from your Foreman with HD and Micro-Pocket™ Foreman Drill Bits!

The all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine lets you create high-speed pocket holes with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pock…

Started by KregRep

1 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Suzy

Kreg Screws--How to Choose

Very useful info for all to pursue.  The info contained herein will answer most questions that one may have in using pocket-hole joinery. h…

Started by Ken Darga

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Ken Darga

Pocket Hole Jig got me started in woodworking.

I had done some carpentry work and was interested in woodworking. The thing I hated was learning various joints. A couple of years ago I bo…

Started by Dwight Osborn

0 Sep 20, 2014

Recent Articles on the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig

Issue #137 of ShopNotes Magazine has an article on building a pocket-hole jig workstation for the K5.In addition, Start Woodworking has a v…

Started by James P. Cottingham

0 Aug 11, 2014

Pilot hole question

I have a number of holes to drill with a spade bit soon and I currently do not have a working drill press. One of the parts that I have to…

Started by Michael Lester

4 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Ken Darga

Pocket holes too deep for Kreg plugs?

Hello, Just learning to use my Kreg Jig...love it so far.  Haven't actually done much productive with it yet but my brother used it to buil…

Started by John Haig

1 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by KregRep

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is always happy to help via phone or email. Call toll-free 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_