Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'building' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BuildSomething with Kreg!

Chances are, you've heard of buildsomething.com — many of you are members there, too! Like the Kreg Owners' Community, BuildSomething is br…

Started by KregRep

0 May 16

Tell us how you got into project-building!

Tell Us: How did you get into project-building?  Tell us your story in a comment below.

Started by KregRep

41 May 22, 2016
Reply by Glen S

Introducing the NEW Kreg DIY Project Kit

With the DIY Project Kit and a few basic tools, you have everything you need to build successfully with wood. The DIY Project Kit lets eve…

Started by KregRep

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Shelly Jones

The Evolution of Kreg Tool Headquarters

You Might Also Like: Constantly Pursuing Improvement & Innovation: The Kreg Jig® Timeline The Story Behind Kreg Blue: How t…

Started by KregRep

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by michael evans

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Farmhouse Headboard

Create ambiance with a custom-built headboard. Thanks to its country-casual style, this headboard blends nicely with a variety of decoratin…

Started by KregRep

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by thomas b farrell

Although it's local to us, here's an inspiring story no woodworker should miss!

Woodworker doesn't need to see his work to know it's changed his life AMES, Iowa — It's a huge deal every time one Ames woodworker walks ou…

Started by KregRep

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Suzy

FREE Project Plan: 2x4 Workbench

It’s that time of year again! The days are getting shorter, and—in many places—cooler. When it’s time to build your next project, you’re pr…

Started by KregRep

5 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Cheryl Coleman

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_