Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Deck' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UK Deck Screw Stockists

Can anyone suggest a UK stockist of Kreg Deck Screws? (with stock!) I purchased the Deck Jig and 200x additional screws, but my local stock…

Started by Matt W

6 May 12, 2017
Reply by michael evans

Deck Jig water trap

I am planning to replace the deck boards and railings on my deck and I am considering getting a Kreg Deck Jig for the flooring part of the…

Started by MikeD

12 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Gary roofner

Kreg Deck Jig - 800 Screws later

Just finished  my first deck using the Kreg Deck Jig. It was a 12' X 16' built using 5/4" salt treated decking. It takes longer than face s…

Started by Eddie Longest

3 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

In the Dog House

I tried to talk my wife into letting me buy the Kreg Deck Jig for a small patio but she wouldn't go for it. Knowing I was not going to win…

Started by Tom Hansen

5 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

Custom Deck Bench and Railing

I don't have a deck, but if I did, I would love to have deck benches and railings.  There are several brackets to do this easily, but they…

Started by Tim E Daniels

14 May 12, 2014
Reply by Jordan Christensen

Deck Jig Blues (broken drill bit)

Boy, was I excited to get the new Deck Jig - I held off resurfacing my 15X20 deck for a month until Woodcraft got my order in.  Everything…

Started by Jim Futrell

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Mark Ososki

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_