Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'DIY' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BuildSomething with Kreg!

Chances are, you've heard of buildsomething.com — many of you are members there, too! Like the Kreg Owners' Community, BuildSomething is br…

Started by KregRep

0 May 16

Free Plan: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack

Keep a few of your favorite bottles of wine on hand with this wall-mounted wine rack. The clever design stores up to six bottles in a way…

Started by KregRep

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Ron Sargent

Tell us how you got into project-building!

Tell Us: How did you get into project-building?  Tell us your story in a comment below.

Started by KregRep

41 May 22, 2016
Reply by Glen S

Share Your Outdoor Project Plans

Over at buildsomething.com, our new project plan website, we have been receiving lots of requests for the following plans: bird houses/feed…

Started by KregRep

0 Apr 4, 2016

FREE Project Plan: Tilt-Out Trash Can Storage

With the holiday season fast approaching, to-do lists are growing! Friends and family will be traveling from afar, giving you all the more…

Started by KregRep

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Super Simple Coffee Table

Even if you’ve never built furniture before, you can create this coffee table. That’s because the construction couldn't be much simpler. Th…

Started by KregRep

1 Dec 30, 2015

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Stylish Photo Shelf

Here’s a simple way to display favorite photos, and do it with understated style. This photo shelf is made up of just two main pieces that…

Started by KregRep

1 Dec 30, 2015

FREE Plan of the Month: Kitchen Island

Every kitchen can use more work space and storage. This island offers both in a great-looking package. The island is easy to build thanks t…

Started by KregRep

2 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by April D Smith

Introducing the NEW Kreg DIY Project Kit

With the DIY Project Kit and a few basic tools, you have everything you need to build successfully with wood. The DIY Project Kit lets eve…

Started by KregRep

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Shelly Jones

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Farmhouse Headboard

Create ambiance with a custom-built headboard. Thanks to its country-casual style, this headboard blends nicely with a variety of decoratin…

Started by KregRep

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by thomas b farrell

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_