Kreg Owners' Community

Gary roofner's Discussions (684)

Discussions Replied To (598) Replies Latest Activity

"Just buy the t 12 florescent fixture and  follow direction on the web for rewiring f…"

Gary roofner replied 1 hour ago to Workshop Lighting

17 52 minutes ago
Reply by tom hagan

"Here is a 5 inch L bracket  if you notice there  are 4 counter sunk holes to put in…"

Gary roofner replied Apr 2 to Stabalizing Clamped Joint to avoid movement when screwing

19 Apr 2
Reply by Bradley M. Small

"Normally there used to reinforce corner joints in a repair. However it works good as…"

Gary roofner replied Apr 1 to Stabalizing Clamped Joint to avoid movement when screwing

19 Apr 2

"Bradley just used to clamp to drive kreg screws and build frame . This exceeded my e…"

Gary roofner replied Apr 1 to Stabalizing Clamped Joint to avoid movement when screwing

19 Apr 2

"I tried the trick from family handyman using a 5 inch L bracket . Here are pictures…"

19 Apr 2

"Alex I didn't realize that wasn't an official kreg product well done."

Gary roofner replied Mar 22 to Metric versions of Kreg stuff

9 Mar 22
Reply by Gary roofner

"I use corner  clamps on carcuses and kreg on face frames. I also seen some uses meta…"

Gary roofner replied Mar 18 to Stabalizing Clamped Joint to avoid movement when screwing

19 Apr 2

"What are your common dimensions mine are 3/4 and 1 1/2..    Case 1  .75 inches or  1…"

Gary roofner replied Mar 14 to Metric versions of Kreg stuff

9 Mar 22
Reply by Gary roofner

"There is no right or wrong way to install."

Gary roofner replied Feb 22 to Mounting K4 or K5 Jig to Mobile Project Center

7 Feb 22
Reply by Gary roofner

"Here is the video from this site on the whole process  of building and mounting cabi…"

Gary roofner replied Feb 14 to Mounting Garage Cabinets

18 Feb 22
Reply by David Ware

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_