Kreg Owners' Community

Other Kreg® Products (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metric versions of Kreg stuff

Some time back, a poster mentioned that they had received a metric version of the SSW wheel.  I have been waiting for it to come onto Amazo…

Started by Alex Cruickshank

9 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Gary roofner

How easy is it to adjust router bit height adjustment with a Kreg Router Table? Can you do it ABOVE the table?

I have a Porter Cable 690 and 890 series routers.  Is the Kreg table designed at all to be able to adjust the router bit height from ABOVE…

Started by Deac Manross

3 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Robert Melrose

Kreg Router Table

Does anybody own the Kreg router table, and do you like it?

Started by Mike rignola

13 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Deac Manross

Router for kreg PRS1040

I am sure this has been covered before but I couldn't find it. Can anyone recommend a router for the kreg PRS1040. My budget for the router…

Started by Luke Troughton

19 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Luke Troughton

Anchor Screw

Anyone know where I can get a replacement anchor screw for my kreg 3 inch auto maxx clamp that slides into my kreg Klamp trak . Broke mine…

Started by Jerry Penska

1 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by KregRep

Kreg in the United Kingdom

I live in the United Kingdom and for some items it is impossible to find stockist, I am looking for a mobile project centre, it appears tha…

Started by Derek Rowlands

2 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Nick Rutter

using kreg shelf pin drilling jig

building a custom closet and before i begin, ordered both the 1/4" and 5mm jigs to try out. on plywood, using a slower speed, i get nice,…

Started by carol

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Trace Farthing

Universal Bench Top

Hey all! I'm new on the forums but have used Kreg tools to make lots of things! I just bought the 44"x64" universal table, but I'm looking…

Started by James Rowell

5 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Ken Darga

New Plug Cutter

Do Kreg Owner's Community members receive a discount on the New Plug Cutter?

Started by Rena Wehling

2 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Rena Wehling

Concealed hinge jig

I cannot find this to buy in the UK. Anyone know of a supplier?

Started by Stephen Lodey

1 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by KregRep

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Kreg Accu-Cut and Rip-Cut 4 Replies

First off tried to mention all this to Kreg via Email and just because I live outside the USA seems that the system does not work as they say phone number invalid, which is not.OK bought a Accu-Cut and set it up no problems there worked OK both…Continue

Started by Kenneth J Hunt in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by Kenneth J Hunt on Wednesday.

Router bits 4 Replies

Tungsten carbide? Skill level is beginning woodworker

Started by MINICOOPERUSAF in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Tim Grace on Monday.

R3 part

hi all can anybody help got r3 for Xmas and I have noticed that the gray tabs are different think somebody  in assembly was talking the piss day and I have 1 metric side and imperial side so they don’t match up hellllp plzericContinue

Started by Eric Kershaw in Beginners' Zone Jan 8.

Having issues with K5 5 Replies

I watched the setup videos, searched for information and spent half a day and can not get the clamp to hold.i tightened up the screws underneath in various stages up to fully tightened, makes no difference.I do not get the two clicks and I can slide…Continue

Started by Todd Caldwell in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Jan 7.

Product Reviews

Merry Christmas r3

Hi all Santa left me one under the tree the elf thar made it must have had a bad morning because one gray tab is metric and the other one is imperial help Santa what do I do

thanks Eric 

Posted by Eric Kershaw on January 8, 2019 at 6:27pm

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

© 2019   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_