Kreg Owners' Community

Miscellaneous (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

joining 3/4" to 1 1/2" wood

My 7-year old granddaughter is in a dancing class. They are having a recital and need a dog house as a prop. The girls will dress like dogs…

Started by Jim Osteen

0 May 18, 2010

Joining three metal cabinet..

My Brother had gave me a heavy metal card file cabinet years ago. It has worked well holding tools and hardware. I search Craigslist every…

Started by Tom Hansen

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by KregRep

Grandson's Visit

Well, My grandson came over while I was out in the shop painting three metal cabinets I got for storage and building a top to level the top…

Started by Tom Hansen

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by KregRep

2010 Kreg Product Catalog

Click the link below to download the 2010 Kreg Catalog! For a sneak peek of the new kregtool.com, see page 2! Reply to let us know what yo…

Started by KregRep

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by James Pratt

Kreg Newsletter Availability

I am new to this site and I have received two newsletters to my email and they have proved usefull.  However, I have searched this site for…

Started by Abe WIlliams

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Abe WIlliams

Deck Railing Assembly with Kreg Jig Jr - #R3

I'm building a deck and have purchased the Deck Jig to help me with the deck boards, but I was also wondering if the Kreg Jig Jr - #R3 woul…

Started by Chris Waterman

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by pauk d. kingsley

I loved the Crib

Wow, the minute Ana, posted what she did with Kreg Jig, I wanted it, there are so many things I could build and would build. I even think s…

Started by Sophia Almejo

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Don Grubish

Noteworthy Threads

This community's forum is full of threads which are interesting, engaging, and fun... here are a few of the most popular threads which real…

Started by KregRep

0 May 7, 2010

A really cool web site

I was looking for the standard dimensions of a coffe table and I came across a very informative web site Woodbin.com, first time I was  the…

Started by ray vile

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Duane Baumgartner

Wagner (or whoever) HVLP paint sprayers

One of my first very visible projects will be to build a vanity for the bathroom I am renovating.  The wife would like it painted white.  I…

Started by Alan

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Lagasse

RSS

Contact Kreg Customer Service

Looking for information about Kreg tools? Have a product question? You can call Kreg Customer Service at 800-447-8638, or contact us online HERE.

Product Reviews

Kreg Jig HD

Posted by Rod Darmody on September 9, 2014 at 11:00am

Right Angle Clamp

Posted by José Ochoa on September 3, 2014 at 7:22pm

Kreg Right-Angle Clamp - Improvement suggestion...

Posted by PJ on August 31, 2014 at 5:58pm

© 2014   Created by KregRep.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_