Kreg Owners' Community

Miscellaneous (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

joining 3/4" to 1 1/2" wood

My 7-year old granddaughter is in a dancing class. They are having a recital and need a dog house as a prop. The girls will dress like dogs…

Started by Jim Osteen

0 May 18, 2010

Joining three metal cabinet..

My Brother had gave me a heavy metal card file cabinet years ago. It has worked well holding tools and hardware. I search Craigslist every…

Started by Tom Hansen

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by KregRep

Grandson's Visit

Well, My grandson came over while I was out in the shop painting three metal cabinets I got for storage and building a top to level the top…

Started by Tom Hansen

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by KregRep

2010 Kreg Product Catalog

Click the link below to download the 2010 Kreg Catalog! For a sneak peek of the new kregtool.com, see page 2! Reply to let us know what yo…

Started by KregRep

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by James Pratt

Kreg Newsletter Availability

I am new to this site and I have received two newsletters to my email and they have proved usefull.  However, I have searched this site for…

Started by Abe WIlliams

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Abe WIlliams

Deck Railing Assembly with Kreg Jig Jr - #R3

I'm building a deck and have purchased the Deck Jig to help me with the deck boards, but I was also wondering if the Kreg Jig Jr - #R3 woul…

Started by Chris Waterman

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by pauk d. kingsley

I loved the Crib

Wow, the minute Ana, posted what she did with Kreg Jig, I wanted it, there are so many things I could build and would build. I even think s…

Started by Sophia Almejo

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Don Grubish

Noteworthy Threads

This community's forum is full of threads which are interesting, engaging, and fun... here are a few of the most popular threads which real…

Started by KregRep

0 May 7, 2010

A really cool web site

I was looking for the standard dimensions of a coffe table and I came across a very informative web site Woodbin.com, first time I was  the…

Started by ray vile

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Duane Baumgartner

Wagner (or whoever) HVLP paint sprayers

One of my first very visible projects will be to build a vanity for the bathroom I am renovating.  The wife would like it painted white.  I…

Started by Alan

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Lagasse

RSS

© 2014   Created by KregRep.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_