Miscellaneous (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bostich finish naileer

Anyone shoot a Bostich finish gun SB1664FN 16 ga.Pro  or con

Started by Jens Jensen

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

Fire Extinguishers

I have one on the deck by the grill, one  by the garage door, and two in the shop. Stan

Started by Stan Hoover

0 Aug 24, 2011

Harbor Freight Big Sale

Just got this email, there biggest sale save up to 83%. Just wondering what  the community thinks is the pearls to be bought. We all could…

Started by will delaney

13 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Kahle

Cordless Drill

I decided to upgrade to a quality cordless drill. Problem was I was overwhelmed by the number of choices that are available. The last time…

Started by Manny

29 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Kahle

photo of bird house

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1800812818?profile=original   I built a replica of this house for some friends housewarm…

Started by Jens Jensen

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

Video Games vs. Woodworking!

Whether it's Hollywood portraying people who work with their hands as undesirable, our local schools reducing the value of skilled trade an…

Started by KregRep

6 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Rick

Beadlock Pro

I just put a review of a new product on the kreg Product review section. I though it might be of interest to some here it's a loose tenon j…

Started by Gary roofner

3 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by John Schaben

we all can't make furniture!

I've been here for a while reading and admiring other peoples work. I'm a beginner woodworker and 70 years old I know great time to start h…

Started by Larry L.

23 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by angie brashears

new workshop

Hi,   Does anyone have a good floor plan and shed design for brandnew workshop? I am thinking of  a 12 x 22 ft footprint. I finally hope to…

Started by Andy Van Driel

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

Pin Nailer

I would very much like a pin nailer. Does anyone know any models that are cordless? Is there something in the design that restricts them t…

Started by Paul Negus

12 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Ken Darga

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_