Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Projects (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Plan of the Month: Drop-Front Desk

Create a workspace almost anywhere with this drop-front desk. Mounted to a wall, it doesn’t take up any floor space, which means you can h…

Started by KregRep

0 Jul 7, 2016

Free Plan of the Month: Expandable Craft Center

Whether you're working on craft projects, sewing, or pursuing another hobby, this craft center offers a great place to work. It features a…

Started by KregRep

0 Jun 15, 2016

Tell us how you got into project-building!

Tell Us: How did you get into project-building?  Tell us your story in a comment below.

Started by KregRep

41 May 22, 2016
Reply by Glen S

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Outdoor Serving Cart

Make outdoor entertaining easy with this serving cart. It offers lots of space for storing food, tableware, and outdoor supplies, plus it…

Started by KregRep

1 May 17, 2016
Reply by Coffeeshots

Kreg Draw Leaf Table Plans

I am trying to find plans for the Draw leaf table designed for Kreg jigs etc. and am having no luck. Any suggestions?

Started by Scott Pinkerton

3 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by james wilhelm

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Toy Storage Bookshelf with a Sliding Easel

Here's a cool twist on the traditional toy box. This one offers lots of storage space inside and has shelves to keep things organized. Ther…

Started by KregRep

0 Apr 5, 2016

Share Your Outdoor Project Plans

Over at buildsomething.com, our new project plan website, we have been receiving lots of requests for the following plans: bird houses/feed…

Started by KregRep

0 Apr 4, 2016

Need Help with Office built-ins

Hi, I am looking to tackle my home office, but really don't know where to begin.  I have a design from a contractor with measurements, but…

Started by Jason Smith

5 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Bob Taylor

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Rolling Laundry Sorter

This rolling sorter holds lots of laundry, fits easily into a closet, and looks good doing it. It's built using off-the-shelf boards, some…

Started by KregRep

0 Mar 1, 2016

Porch Swing Plans/Ideas?

The next project that I am thinking about is a porch swing. Has anyone out there used their jig to build one? Photos and plans would be hel…

Started by Ken

9 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Peter Powell

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_