Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Projects (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Plan of the Month: Drop-Front Desk

Create a workspace almost anywhere with this drop-front desk. Mounted to a wall, it doesn’t take up any floor space, which means you can h…

Started by KregRep

0 Jul 7, 2016

Free Plan of the Month: Expandable Craft Center

Whether you're working on craft projects, sewing, or pursuing another hobby, this craft center offers a great place to work. It features a…

Started by KregRep

0 Jun 15, 2016

Tell us how you got into project-building!

Tell Us: How did you get into project-building?  Tell us your story in a comment below.

Started by KregRep

41 May 22, 2016
Reply by Glen S

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Outdoor Serving Cart

Make outdoor entertaining easy with this serving cart. It offers lots of space for storing food, tableware, and outdoor supplies, plus it…

Started by KregRep

1 May 17, 2016
Reply by Coffeeshots

Kreg Draw Leaf Table Plans

I am trying to find plans for the Draw leaf table designed for Kreg jigs etc. and am having no luck. Any suggestions?

Started by Scott Pinkerton

3 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by james wilhelm

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Toy Storage Bookshelf with a Sliding Easel

Here's a cool twist on the traditional toy box. This one offers lots of storage space inside and has shelves to keep things organized. Ther…

Started by KregRep

0 Apr 5, 2016

Share Your Outdoor Project Plans

Over at buildsomething.com, our new project plan website, we have been receiving lots of requests for the following plans: bird houses/feed…

Started by KregRep

0 Apr 4, 2016

Need Help with Office built-ins

Hi, I am looking to tackle my home office, but really don't know where to begin.  I have a design from a contractor with measurements, but…

Started by Jason Smith

5 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Bob Taylor

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Rolling Laundry Sorter

This rolling sorter holds lots of laundry, fits easily into a closet, and looks good doing it. It's built using off-the-shelf boards, some…

Started by KregRep

0 Mar 1, 2016

Porch Swing Plans/Ideas?

The next project that I am thinking about is a porch swing. Has anyone out there used their jig to build one? Photos and plans would be hel…

Started by Ken

9 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Peter Powell

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is happy to help via phone or email. Call toll-free 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_