Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Projects (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large Outdoor Family Dinning Table

Does anyone have plans I can have so that I can build a table for Thanksgiving Dinner.?  Thank you.

Started by Miles Smith

1 Sep 19
Reply by KregRep

Pocket hole joinery success story

About two years ago my daughter, who is an EMT in the local ambulance company, asked me to make an equipment storage box for the back of he…

Started by Joe White

0 Sep 19

My BBQ Table Project

I'm a 001 novice just starting in the woodworking world and I probably should have started with something a bit less ambitious but.......…

Started by Ed Roy

0 Sep 19

cabinet doors

I would like to win the Kreg Precision Benchtop Router Table to finish my cabinet doors in my shop some day this table wood help in that job

Started by thetruckinggeek

0 Sep 19

Shelves for the the home office

I just built these shelves for the home office. The desk below looks absolutely horrible, but the wife is in the middle of reorganizing eve…

Started by Jesse McNew

7 Aug 25
Reply by James Admas

FREE Project Plan: Potting Bench

Potting Bench – the perfect helping hand when you’re putting together floral arrangements to brighten up your outdoor space. Below, you s…

Started by KregRep

3 Aug 16
Reply by PJ

Recent Articles on the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig

Issue #137 of ShopNotes Magazine has an article on building a pocket-hole jig workstation for the K5.In addition, Start Woodworking has a v…

Started by James P. Cottingham

0 Aug 11

Kreg Jig® Project Plan - Bookcase

Here's another great project plan for you from Kreg.  This time, follow along as HGTV's Jeff Devlin walks you through the steps to build a…

Started by KregRep

25 Jun 23
Reply by Justin Witte

Custom Deck Bench and Railing

I don't have a deck, but if I did, I would love to have deck benches and railings.  There are several brackets to do this easily, but they…

Started by Tim E Daniels

14 May 12
Reply by Jordan Christensen

Kreg HD Dual Use Kids Outdoor Table/Snow Fort Frame

I could use some design/construction insight. I am looking to build a dual use project.  In the summer, it is a kid's table for lemonade s…

Started by Sean

0 May 2

RSS

Need Help?

Call 800-447-8638,
or contact us online.

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Universal Workbench 28" x 20"

Posted by Wendy Ratcliff on December 6, 2014 at 1:22am — 8 Comments

Kreg Foreman DB210