Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Projects (281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Kreg Project, Lathe Stand

I had purchased a lathe for my disabled son to provide him with a hobby. I needed a lathe stand quick, I modified the Kreg 2x4 workbench p…

Started by Richard E Beason

0 Sep 19, 2014

Kreg Jig Childs Step Stool Plans

Years ago I purchased one of the early models of the Kreg Jig at a woodworking show.  With the kit was included a couple of simple plans th…

Started by Terry W. Hawn

0 Sep 19, 2014

Pocket hole jig

The pocket hole jig is one of my favorites. One project was to build large screens for a patio. The pocket hole jig was invaluable. I have…

Started by Tony Caputo

0 Sep 19, 2014

Plans to build 32sq' break apart stage for local elementary school

Im pretty new and this but I need some help.  I'm on my childrens schools PTSA and volunteered to build a stage 32 sq ft, that can break ap…

Started by John Stefan

0 Sep 19, 2014

Pocket screws were what I needed for my standing desk project

I'm 50 this year and sit behind my computer for far too long. Been running across the idea of a standing desk for some time and how they ma…

Started by Russ Taber

0 Sep 19, 2014

picnic table

Have worked on several projects with pocket screw. Getting really handy using the jig for the thin material. I real art to get it done writ…

Started by Andy Van Driel

0 Sep 19, 2014

Large Outdoor Family Dinning Table

Does anyone have plans I can have so that I can build a table for Thanksgiving Dinner.?  Thank you.

Started by Miles Smith

1 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by KregRep

Pocket hole joinery success story

About two years ago my daughter, who is an EMT in the local ambulance company, asked me to make an equipment storage box for the back of he…

Started by Joe White

0 Sep 19, 2014

My BBQ Table Project

I'm a 001 novice just starting in the woodworking world and I probably should have started with something a bit less ambitious but.......…

Started by Ed Roy

0 Sep 19, 2014

cabinet doors

I would like to win the Kreg Precision Benchtop Router Table to finish my cabinet doors in my shop some day this table wood help in that job

Started by thetruckinggeek

0 Sep 19, 2014

RSS

Need Help?

Call 800-447-8638,
or contact us online.

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

DeWalt DW618PK Router

Posted by Tim Grace on March 10, 2015 at 11:00am — 4 Comments

Rip-Cut Saw Guide