Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Projects (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2x4 Projects

Does anyone know a good book or somewhere that has project plans for 2x4s? Thanks

Started by Reynolds Negrin

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Darga

Salvaging Pocket Screws

Hey everyone, I was salvaging some pocket screws from a project gone wrong that had been sitting outside, and I noticed some of the screws…

Started by Jason Watkins

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Ken Darga

First project complete: Farmhouse Table

I completed my first pig project just last week and I have to say it went well.   The project I chose was the farmhouse table which seems t…

Started by Ethan

6 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Jason Watkins

outdoor sectional

ok so I live in las vegas and had to make this out of redwood as the sun is cookin hot but i guess if you lived in a semi normal senario th…

Started by Drew Moore

7 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Drew Moore

Window Seat.

The drawers are on extra extension slides so there is easy access to all of the contents. My wife enjoys sitting on the seat and watching t…

Started by Michael R. Turner

0 Sep 16, 2013

Deck Jig water trap

I am planning to replace the deck boards and railings on my deck and I am considering getting a Kreg Deck Jig for the flooring part of the…

Started by MikeD

7 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Derek Gould

Pocket Hole Bookcase

Hello folks! This is my first post to the forum and I figured I would show you my pocket hole bookcase I made a few weeks ago. It is a grea…

Started by Jay Bates

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chaz Loughridge

Best wood for slide?

Hi all - If anyone has been watching my post, you know I am using Kreg products to build a treehouse, and now I need to build a slide..what…

Started by John A

7 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Gary roofner

My first 2 rookie projects, seeking advice on the 3rd.

Hello All, I believe this is my first post, so thanks to all that contribute to this forum with their ideas and projects. Especially to th…

Started by Cord

3 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by James Waller

My first Kreg project

Thought I would post my first Kreg project--a shelf that will hold those office boxes for my CPA husband. 

Started by Tami a Phillippi

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Zac Taubman

RSS

© 2014   Created by KregRep.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_