Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Projects (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My First Kreg Jig Project

I received my K3 system a week or two ago and finally got to start my first project.  It is the small bookcase.  Mrs. wanted one for the ki…

Started by Steve Gronsky

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Shawn Walsh

Ease of Use!

I have been a serious woodworker for a couple years.  I have built some Mission Style furniture.  I just finished a Cherry Dining Room tabl…

Started by Loren Westenskow

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by James Waller

First Build

Hey Everyone,     Just got my Kreg Jig and excited to start using it. Was wondering what everyone thinks is the easiest thing to try to bui…

Started by Matthew Mercer

6 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Alfaro

bed

I have a good amount of hickory and was wondering if anyone had a plan for a headboard?

Started by justin waldron

7 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Wet Bar

I sure would like to have some plans for a small wet bar for my Florida room.   What I'm hoping to do is place a small sink in a cabinet an…

Started by Mike Maggiore

0 Apr 12, 2010

What is it!?!

Often times we receive photos of projects our customers have built through the mail (likely customers who have yet to discover this communi…

Started by KregRep

29 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by bob

The Most Pocket-Holes Per Square Inch

A few recent projects posted on the community got me thinking... who's project has the most Pocket-Holes Per Square Inch (PHPSI)?  Post you…

Started by KregRep

1 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Don Grubish

What an energetic couple can do in a weekend using the Kreg tools!

I got my hands on a Kreg Deck Jig! My husband and I completed this project in 1 day last weekend! That left me time to use my Kreg jig to m…

Started by Kim C

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kim C

Reclaimed pine cabinets.

So,not having dealt with fine cabinetry using reclaimed wood,I have found that it is an extremely tedious endeavor..I was tasked with milli…

Started by michael pope

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by michael pope

Building someone else's project

From time to time, I get asked for building plans on my projects. I also get comments that people want to build something I've made. It mad…

Started by Don Grubish

8 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Tony Peters

RSS

© 2014   Created by KregRep.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_