Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Operation (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cabinet doors with Kreg Jig

Has anyone built cabinet door frames using pocket holes to join the rails and stiles? I have to build a few more doors for my cabinet proje…

Started by Derek Gould

40 Mar 7
Reply by Rick

Kreg Clamp Storage Ideas

I have clamps, I mean a lot of clamps and I built a really nice functional clamp cart for my Bessey's and my wooden clamps and my spring cl…

Started by Joe Scharbrough

5 Feb 24
Reply by james wilhelm

What causes a Kreg Step Drill Bit to break into two peices.

I was drilling a piece of wood but the chips were not coming out. Could it have caused my Kreg Step Drill Bit.

Started by Andrew Ssemaganda

2 Feb 3
Reply by Ken Darga

What cause Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System to rust on a metallic part.

The metallic part of my Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System is rusting. Is it due to weather in Uganda.

Started by Andrew Ssemaganda

2 Feb 3
Reply by Ken Darga

Screw size for 3/4 inch Setting

A lot of plans I have found say that you shoudl use 1.25 inch Kreg screws for holes drilled at the 3/4 inch setting.  I find that these don…

Started by Andy H

3 Feb 2
Reply by Jared Duncan

K4 on steroids

Check out this guy's modification to his K4! Not sure if this has been posted before or not. K4 with Foot Operated Clamp

Started by Jason Watkins

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Gary roofner

Screws showing through!

I am pretty upset about this and need some help figuring out what is wrong. I am using the jig according to instructions.  I have 3/4 think…

Started by Tim

15 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by ray vile

Pocket Hole troubleshooting...Experts please weigh in!

Hi all, Below is a picture of an issue I am having recently.  This is a picture of pocket holes in 3/4 oak.  In a softer wood the issue, l…

Started by Justin

8 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Raymond Buitron

Kreg Drawer Rail Suggestions for First Time Users

I just used the drawer rail jig for the first time this week and have a couple of tips to share. The drawer rail jig took a little bit to g…

Started by Bryan Patrick

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Ken Darga

RE: the Deck Jig..... your thoughts please?

anyone used that deck jig with soft redwood and/or cedar decking?  how about with very old dry redwood and/or cedar decking??? ....heard th…

Started by Jim Covington

3 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Derek Gould

RSS

© 2014   Created by KregRep.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_