Kreg Owners' Community

General Woodworking (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner-Tools and SketchUp

Hi all Just bought my master system jig in mid December and have just made the workbench from the website. I have been reading through the…

Started by Tim T

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Newbie headed to lumber yard

Gentlemen and Ladies,   I am headed off to the lumber yard in the morning to pick up the necessary wood to build my first Kreg project.  It…

Started by Steve Gronsky

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Steve Gronsky

Recreational Woodworker

I like woodworking and I am doing it for fun, but also want to add a little income doing it. Since I am a begginer, I don't know how to set…

Started by Nelson Lopez

0 Jan 20, 2010

panel doors

Hello, First time writer. I have to make panel doors for some cabinetry. How does the Kreg system hold up for panel doors? Any input would…

Started by Mike Hmura

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by DAVID CZUPRYN

Office Cabinets

I'm needing to build some cabinets for our office and need some ideas. The cabinets won't be attached to the wall but will kind of look lik…

Started by Edward Schenk

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by gdatomic

Pocket Holes for Porch?

I am replacing all of my front porch columns and railings. I am using pressure treated lumber with 2" x 4" for the verticals and 2" x 6" fo…

Started by Robert Sokol

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by John

Help...Advice and Insight...Cabinet Lights

I recently built an 8 foot long entertainment center that has 4 different doors for electronic equipment. Well, I built it maybe 8 months a…

Started by John More

2 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John More

book case

where do i find the plans seen on the commercial to build my grands a bookshelf?

Started by donald ross

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by KregRep

staining pine

im thinking of building a side tale for by my couch. all it needs to realy hold is a lamp. the main wood that i can get at the lowes is pin…

Started by joseph

8 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by justin waldron

Pocket hole of wooder larger than 1 1/2 inches

From what I have read on the Kreg site the jigs centre the screw in wood up to 1 1/2 inches. I would like to use pocket holes on timber lar…

Started by Simon Wells

2 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Dan F.

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is always happy to help via phone or email. Call toll-free 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_