Kreg Owners' Community

General Woodworking (632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

favorite finish type

just wondered what everyones favorite or most used type and brand of finish to use.    i use mostly minwax since its easier to get where i…

Started by Brandon Maxwell

13 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by James P. Cottingham

Dewalt DWP611PK

Has anyone out there bought the new combo router kit from Dewalt, if so could you post a review. Thanks.http://www.blackanddecker.com//Prod

Started by thetoolnut

0 Feb 13, 2011

End Grain?

Can I use the Kreg jig on the end grain of the board, as opposed to on the face of the board?  Tip? Tricks? Suggestions?

Started by Keith Benner

3 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Kim C

Staining before or after project is together

Just wanted to get some other opinions--   Do you prefer to stain your project before or after you get it all together?  Alot of my stainin…

Started by John A Cason II

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by David Dean

Cabinet saw, Grizzly/Shop Fox/Jet?

Alright, I'm shopping for a 3 hp cabinet saw.  Does anyone have any recommendation?  I have it narrowed down to a Grizzly/Shop Fox/Jet.  Al…

Started by justin waldron

0 Feb 10, 2011

table saw

I have a Dewalt DW744XRS. The fence is aluminum, about 1" thick and 3" high. I've been trying to find a featherboard that will attach to th…

Started by Mike Swaga

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Mike Swaga

Finishing Cedar

Hi Everyone - I'm truley amazed at the depth of people here (love the what is your real job forum !!)   I just recently built a really la…

Started by Brian McLean

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Campbell

hand & block planes?

never used either one but i have seen videos of them and i have looked at them and noticed that they have different numbers like 4 or 5 etc…

Started by Brandon Maxwell

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Brandon Maxwell

Where You Purchase wood

I always check pricing between Home Depot and Lowes before pricing wood that I am going to use for a project. I am fortunate enough to have…

Started by Eric Hnanicek

0 Feb 8, 2011

Formula needed!!!

I am going to be building a 8 foot octagon picnic table this winter for a relative. Is there a formula to use to get the octagon started or…

Started by Jens Jensen

22 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_