Kreg Owners' Community

General Woodworking (632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Lumberyard

I no this has nothing to do with Kreg Jigs or cabinet work.I was watching a program this evening called The Lumberyard. It is on Direct TV…

Started by Jens Jensen

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

Considering buying this

Incra Jig Ultra 24" w/ templates - $175 . Is this a good price? It's available on craigslist.

Started by Gary roofner

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by William West

Staining

I am fixing to embark on a new project. It's a small media center. Like the picture above. I will be needing to stain inside and ouside thi…

Started by Steven Croney

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by ray vile

Beginner of beginner's question??

I just completed my 1st project, the 2x4 workbench.  Bought a new Milwaukee drill for making the pilot holes and used my 12v Black and Deck…

Started by John

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by John

Tack Plans

Hi folks I am looking for plans to construct a saddle and equipment tack cabinet for a friend , I don't know much about horses and don't re…

Started by Fred Odette

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

I need plans for this. Help

My niece wants a doll bed does anyone have a step-by-step plan?

Started by Dwayne

5 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by steve kidd

If I could do it all over again i would remember to....

You know the moment.  That tiny little blip in time when you realize that you've messed up?  Sure you do.  You stand there like a fool, sta…

Started by Geoff Simpson

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by gdatomic

Stain for baby crib and dress/changing table

Over the last 2 months I have built my first project which happens to be for my first baby.  A crib and dress/changing table.  Does anyone…

Started by Kyle Schmiesing

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by justin waldron

Your favorite items in your shop?

Here are my favorites: 1. SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw.  It's a dream tool. 2. Ridgid Oscillating Sander. 3. Kreg Master Jig with…

Started by Ted W. Broussard

17 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by ray vile

Kreg jig as a doweling jig

I was recently making a sofa table for my wife when I came across the dilemma of attaching the top to the aprons. The table was constructed…

Started by Robert Melrose

2 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Robert Melrose

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_