Kreg Owners' Community

General Woodworking (632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

louvered doors

my nephew wants me to make a cabinet to hold some high end high, power computer equipment that generates alot more heat than you standard d…

Started by ray vile

9 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Mark Lesch

Craftsman Carvewright machine

Anyone out there have any experience with one of these machines?

Started by Don Grubish

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dreamcatcher Design & Build

A different type of wood

Have any of you Kreg woodworkers ever used Aspen? I noticed that they now carry it at my local big box store.   I did a little reading on i…

Started by Anthony Lanting

6 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Phil Howard

Commercial screen doors

These doors are for kitchen service doors where hand carts etc get the best of screen doors,so the owner of the 3 sandwich shops wanted to…

Started by Jens Jensen

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Height adjustable workbench

Saw this article at toolmonger and thought it was nice!

Started by Tim E Daniels

1 May 14, 2010
Reply by rdjack21

Building stairs for my house.

I haven't built stairs yet but I have read about it and built a sketchup model for my plans.If anyone could look over it and tell me how it…

Started by Tim E Daniels

6 May 11, 2010
Reply by Don Harris

Air Compressor Recommendations - Brand and / or Size.

I've been thinking about adding air to my shop after fighting off the idea of it for so long. I guess, I like working the old fashion way.…

Started by Ahren I

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Robert J Guidry Sr

replica antique drafting table

Hi, I realize that this project might not fit into the general category for Kreg pocket hole jigs, but was wondering if anyone might know w…

Started by Brenda Tindale

4 May 1, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Finish application. Polyurethane, Varnishes.

Which is the best way to apply finsihes? Brush or Spray?   I applied the stain and am working on applying my clear coat. I have been using…

Started by William Frederick

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by David Parker

portable dust collectors

Looking into a portable collection system.What is best size of air flow.Will use on contractor saw,router table,22 inch edge sander and pla…

Started by Jens Jensen

24 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by mhein

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_