Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Defeated

I was so excited to get my Kreg jig. I've been using it and practicing and practicing and I have just been defeated. Actually the jig is no…

Started by Cheryl Halweg

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by thomas b farrell

Kreg Jigs

Members; Does anyone know if there is a visual record of all the different Kreg Jigs from the first sold to date some where on the web or o…

Started by Jeff Metcalf

5 May 15, 2014
Reply by Jeff Metcalf

Dovetail saw

I would like to start learning how to cut dovetails by hand and was wondering what saw you all would recommend for starting out? I can't af…

Started by Ethan

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Ethan

Is there a way to fix a edge corner that's been damaged from the table saw?

As I slid my sheets of plywood through the table saw a corner would twist and leave a gouge in the corner of the sheet. Is there a stainabl…

Started by captgadget

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by Jeff Metcalf

Which jig for me

Hi all, im new here and looking for some advice regarding which kreg jig would be best suited to me, i like to work with old scaffold board…

Started by Adam Townsend

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by KregRep

Wood type questions

Hello, I'm looking into building a toy box for my little girl and have a question about wood types. First, would Pine, Cedar, or PureBond P…

Started by Ethan

12 May 3, 2014
Reply by Keith Woythaler

In search of.....true 2x2 lumber - help

A current project I am on requires 2x2.  I had no problem finding them at the local HD - they were technically furring strips.  I took my t…

Started by Keith Woythaler

10 May 1, 2014
Reply by Gary roofner

What is Badge?

Good Day Everyone; Can anyone tell me what Badge is on the bottom left hand corner of the HOME page of this site?   Thanks for any reply Je…

Started by Jeff Metcalf

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Jeff Metcalf

Plywood life expectancy ?

I'm seeing a lot of really neat plans for hope/ blanket chests using plywood. My concern is how long will the last !!  I "hope" to make eac…

Started by Steve Kennedy

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Jay Boutwell

Push stick recommendations?

Hi everyone.  My current project requires I rip cut a few pieces and so I plan on using a table saw, but need to get a push stick (safety f…

Started by Keith Woythaler

9 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Rick

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_