Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ridgid tools

I originally bought Ridgid tools for the warranty, well I had to replace batteries. Very easy and got new batteries and chargers. Found out…

Started by steve kidd

1 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Glen S

First project - Hanging Challenge Coin Display

Good day all, Just picked up the K5 setup this weekend.  Starting my skill building.  First thing I thought I'd try is making a hanging di…

Started by James Drouillard

5 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by David Stratton

Driver Bit Issue

Hello All.  First of all, I am very pleased with all my Kreg equipment...except for one tiny annoyance. Does anyone else have problems wit…

Started by E M Hampton

11 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Luis Torcida

Rip-Cut Ruler

Not sure if anyone has had this issue.   I have the Rip-Cut Ruler and I use it a lot to rip boards for cabinets. Now the ruler's ink has…

Started by Cynthia Alaniz

5 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Glen S

45 degree angles

Hi Kreg community.  I just joined and have a question.... I have built my kitchen cabinets...they look great, no problems.  Now I want to b…

Started by Ada Berry

1 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Brad Martin

Just wondering

I purchase the R3 and after inspecting it, I'm wondering should I up grade to the R4. I need to build a 2x4 rack for my storage space.

Started by Donald McGraw

4 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Al Baker

Hi Im Al Baker from Cincinnati Oh Ive been into woodworking since highschool.Have retired from the rail road after 40 yrs. and now have ple…

Started by Al Baker

0 Aug 30, 2018

Can deck jig fastening limit heat expansion?

Wanting to put my posts through picture frame without cuting an expansion gap into the composite decking

Started by Glenn Scott

2 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Ed Henderson

mitered shadow box

Can you use a kreg jig on mitered shadow box made from 1x 6?

Started by Lloyd V. Robichaux, Jr.

2 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Larry

Holding 2 pieces together

Hello fellow Kreggors! I'm building a portable cart for my miter saw and I'm using pocket joinery for the shelves. How do I position and ho…

Started by Scott

1 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Tim Grace

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Kreg Accu-Cut and Rip-Cut 4 Replies

First off tried to mention all this to Kreg via Email and just because I live outside the USA seems that the system does not work as they say phone number invalid, which is not.OK bought a Accu-Cut and set it up no problems there worked OK both…Continue

Started by Kenneth J Hunt in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by Kenneth J Hunt 23 hours ago.

Router bits 4 Replies

Tungsten carbide? Skill level is beginning woodworker

Started by MINICOOPERUSAF in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Tim Grace on Monday.

R3 part

hi all can anybody help got r3 for Xmas and I have noticed that the gray tabs are different think somebody  in assembly was talking the piss day and I have 1 metric side and imperial side so they don’t match up hellllp plzericContinue

Started by Eric Kershaw in Beginners' Zone Jan 8.

Having issues with K5 5 Replies

I watched the setup videos, searched for information and spent half a day and can not get the clamp to hold.i tightened up the screws underneath in various stages up to fully tightened, makes no difference.I do not get the two clicks and I can slide…Continue

Started by Todd Caldwell in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Jan 7.

Product Reviews

Merry Christmas r3

Hi all Santa left me one under the tree the elf thar made it must have had a bad morning because one gray tab is metric and the other one is imperial help Santa what do I do

thanks Eric 

Posted by Eric Kershaw on January 8, 2019 at 6:27pm

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

© 2019   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_