Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Landscape Timbers can I use the Kreg Jig somehow?

I need some advice. I bought the Kreg Jig for pocket holes the master set and I bought it thinking of using it on landscape timbers for sev…

Started by Alita Long

8 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Alita Long

CUTTING ADVICE NEEDED

Hi Guys, You all did me proud with responses to my beginner question about sanders for which I am very gateful.  Now I have another beginne…

Started by Pete Edwards

8 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by John Schaben

New guy

Hi, My name is Tom. The wife started suggesting home improvement projects recently and I told her the pocket hole jig would make building n…

Started by Tom Lighthart

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Deuel Potter

Problem with Screws

I am making an easel for my classroom.  I am using 1 x 3 oak and joining a right angle.  I have my jig set to 3/4" and am using 1 1/4 fine…

Started by Brian

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by John Schaben

Power Sanders - Advice Needed

Hi Guys & Gals, Bit of advice needed please.  I am new to woodworking and I'm in the process of setting up and equipping my work area i…

Started by Pete Edwards

35 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Donald Rice

Plans for a window seat

My husband and I are building 2 window seats and would love some help with plans 

Started by Dianne

0 Aug 29, 2011

Soft Close Doors

softclosevid.3GP    Not sure if this video will work or not, but Hardware Hut sells these Knape and Vogt soft close shocks for Doors for ar…

Started by justin waldron

4 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by justin waldron

Looking for Kreg jig Built-in plans - pic

Does anyone know where I can find plans for Built-in bookcases, using pocket hole joinery?  I'm new to woodworking and to Kreg and have d…

Started by Waynee

10 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Kahle

Swinging Trophy case for a hidden entrance

I would like to know if anyone has built a trophy case that can swing away to a hidden storage room? In particular, how do you build it to…

Started by Chris McCoy

4 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Robson

Kreg circular saw guide

When cutting in the right hand position that is with the long piece to my left and the piece I'm removing on my right, I put the blue guide…

Started by Tim

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Gary roofner

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

LED Lighting on mobile bench

Hi AllJust got myself a new Metabo mitre saw, kitted it out with a new Freud Pro blade as well as "pimped up" my bench with LED lighting so I can find stuff! I have 22 LED daylight tubes in my fittings in the garage so there is more than enough…Continue

Tags: blade, mitre, saw, lighting

Started by Steven Baynes in Miscellaneous Oct 8.

Ridgid tools 1 Reply

I originally bought Ridgid tools for the warranty, well I had to replace batteries. Very easy and got new batteries and chargers. Found out they don't make 24 volt tools any more, so I sent in a hammer drill, impact driver and light for replacement…Continue

Started by steve kidd in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S Oct 9.

Cabinets and the best wood choice for the carcass. 3 Replies

I am going to try and new project.  Never made cabinets before.  Researched and You-tubed like crazy.  So many opinions.  Mine are going to be:1 each= 30"W x 14"D x 38"H2 each =29"W x 14"D x 38"H1 floor to ceiling cabinet 18"W x 24"D and the height…Continue

Started by Stephanie H in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Glen S Oct 2.

1x6 into a 4x4? 4 Replies

Perhaps this question has already been asked somewhere on this forum but I wasnt able to find it after an hour or so of searching. Is there a recommended length of Kreg screw to use when combining a 1x6 into a 4x4 post. I have seen a few conversion…Continue

Tags: size, screw

Started by Dave N in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Edward Weitsman Sep 29.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_