Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drum sander

I am interested in buying a good quality drum sander such as: Woodmaster.  I welcome all comments on this subect such as: quality of drum s…

Started by G.T. LaLonde

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Carson DeMille

Is there a cheaper way to fill the holes?

I noticed the huge trenches that are left behind once the jig has worked it's magic. What's the easiest and cheapest way to conceal those?…

Started by Dan Ireland

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by robert smith

Kreg plug jig

So I was bored today before work and decided to create a jig I could use to produce my own plugs. It's a sled design that I will use on my…

Started by Heath Jenkins

0 Feb 7, 2012

Screw Penetration Calculations

So bear with me on this ... I got a new Kreg Jig Master System for Christmas and I've yet to get to use it, but I was playing with some cal…

Started by Ken Kortch

13 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ken Darga

Simple Lightweight Hinged Storage Box

I have several lengths of aluminum track saw that I would like to store and protect. I'd like to build a lightweight storage box for them.…

Started by Ken Kortch

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Edward Reifinger

Cutlist and sheet goods

So I'm in the process of cutting up my pieces for my wifes built in library/bookshelf.  I am using SketchUp with the Cutlist plugin.  I kne…

Started by Heath Jenkins

0 Feb 5, 2012

Need to learn to use a router

I am a beginner woodworker. Doing great so far. I am currently looking for a router. Now I need to learn to use one. What would be the best…

Started by Teresa Walker

45 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Michael R. Turner

Wood choice?

1st off I love my Kreg jig.  I've had it since summer time and have built a few little projects.  Bookshelf for my son, candle rack for my…

Started by Heath Jenkins

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Michael Campbell

frayed holes

ii have been using my jig for a while but lately I have noticed that the right side of my pocket holes are not cutting clean , but seemed t…

Started by barry harper

20 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bill Lanterman

Using pocket holes to attach shelves to drywall?

has anyone used the kreg jig to attach vertical shelf dividers to studs behind drywall? if so, what length screw did you use? I am using 3/…

Started by Keith Marshall

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Fins59

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_