Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Round tables

Hello all, I am trying to make a round end table with tapered legs. Any tips for tapering legs? Also, the wooden tabletops sold at the stor…

Started by Debra Johnson

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

Intro

Just got my Kreg and I'm excited to use it ... I just want to build some shelves in the bedroom and see where that takes me.   Been living…

Started by Hilton S Ishimoto

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by steve kidd

Here's a simple one ...

I'm new to this and I know there's a simple answer ... If I'm using 3/4 inch wood what length screw do I use?  What is the rule of thumb on…

Started by Hilton S Ishimoto

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by David Dean

Kreg Jig Beginner - Won't Drill

I am new to the Kreg Community and was enjoying the new experience and possibilities!  I read, and followed, all the directions and success…

Started by A. R. Hawkins

16 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Art S. Hamilton

Jointer or Planner

I have a question for all you good wood workers out there. I'm interested in purchasing either a jointer or a planner. Not sure which one I…

Started by John Grish

12 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Art S. Hamilton

Wood Sizes?

I received my KREG Kit in the mail this week and was all amped to put it through the paces.   I visited both the BLUE and ORANGE BORGS and…

Started by gesper

0 Apr 28, 2011

Bed Rail Brackets

For my 4th project I made a bed from my daughter out of 2x6's for the legs and side rails. Does anyone know where I can purchase 4 bed rail…

Started by John Grish

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dorald Keefer

What books or magazines to buy?

Hi I am a new woodworker and was wonderin what biiks and magazines would be a good place for hints and plans. Thanks Wesley

Started by Whatfelloff

25 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Johnny Giles

I'm just getting started.

I`m a beginer in the Kreg jig, but I love it, it`s eazy to use and I like it. I like it so much because i can do much more than before with…

Started by Manuel Childs

4 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Manuel Childs

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is happy to help via phone or email. Call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

Kreg mobile project center

Posted by Gary roofner on November 21, 2016 at 10:00am — 8 Comments

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_