Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood bench

Trying to find the plans or dimension of the wooden stool they show in the Kreg  video

Started by Joe Rinaldo

0 May 6, 2011

Newby from Gastonia, NC

Just joined after receiving the K4 Master Jig system from my folks for my birthday last month. Haven't used it yet, but looking forward to…

Started by jobyfowler

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Bryan Tomberlin

Round tables

Hello all, I am trying to make a round end table with tapered legs. Any tips for tapering legs? Also, the wooden tabletops sold at the stor…

Started by Debra Johnson

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jens Jensen

Intro

Just got my Kreg and I'm excited to use it ... I just want to build some shelves in the bedroom and see where that takes me.   Been living…

Started by Hilton S Ishimoto

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by steve kidd

Here's a simple one ...

I'm new to this and I know there's a simple answer ... If I'm using 3/4 inch wood what length screw do I use?  What is the rule of thumb on…

Started by Hilton S Ishimoto

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by David Dean

Kreg Jig Beginner - Won't Drill

I am new to the Kreg Community and was enjoying the new experience and possibilities!  I read, and followed, all the directions and success…

Started by A. R. Hawkins

16 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Art S. Hamilton

Jointer or Planner

I have a question for all you good wood workers out there. I'm interested in purchasing either a jointer or a planner. Not sure which one I…

Started by John Grish

12 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Art S. Hamilton

Wood Sizes?

I received my KREG Kit in the mail this week and was all amped to put it through the paces.   I visited both the BLUE and ORANGE BORGS and…

Started by gesper

0 Apr 28, 2011

Bed Rail Brackets

For my 4th project I made a bed from my daughter out of 2x6's for the legs and side rails. Does anyone know where I can purchase 4 bed rail…

Started by John Grish

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dorald Keefer

What books or magazines to buy?

Hi I am a new woodworker and was wonderin what biiks and magazines would be a good place for hints and plans. Thanks Wesley

Started by Whatfelloff

25 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Johnny Giles

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is happy to help via phone or email. Call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Or, post a discussion in the Forums any time.

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

Kreg mobile project center

Posted by Gary roofner on November 21, 2016 at 10:00am — 4 Comments

6" bench clamp

Posted by Steven Lee on November 14, 2016 at 9:30am

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_