Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pocket screws and composite boards

I'm putting lattice around my deck and want to frame the lattice with pvc composit 1X 2 1/2. I was going to use the PVC glue and pocket scr…

Started by Ken Fitzpatrick

4 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by John Schaben

combo belt disk sander

I am looking to get a combo belt disk sander that wont cost me a arm and leg any suggestions would be helpfull, thanks Dave

Started by david r reasland

0 Sep 19, 2011

How close to ends of boards can I place a hole

Hello All,    I am new to wood working and the Kreg system, That being said I have a question. How close to the end of the board can drill…

Started by Gary Nalen

22 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Gary Nalen

Stain producing two diffrent shades..?

Hello All, I am fairly new at woodwork and have a slight problem. I have built a headboard and a bed frame. Both were built using the Kre…

Started by Derrick Williams

14 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Bennett S. Reynolds

advice needed on purchasing a multi-tool

im looking into buying a multi-tool and what comes to mind would be the dremel http://www.homedepot.ca/product/dremel-multi-max-kit/916712#

Started by Joey

49 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Edward Van De Car

New to woodworker

I am Michel Jonson from London, i am new woodworker, please give me some information about this website and its features and its working al…

Started by michel jonson

2 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Al Barale

Cabinet making guide

I lost my cabinet making guide from Kreg due to a virus. Had to have my computer fixed and lost everything. Can somebody help me? 

Started by Roy Orosco

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Bob S

Kreg cabinet jig

I once saw a jig by Kreg to use while installing kitchen cabinets.  I have since been unable to locate one or any information about one.  C…

Started by Gary Hemphill, Sr.

1 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by John Schaben

what brand router to buy??

I'm looking to replace my ryobi router. It does ok for light routing, but i want a router with a little more power. I have been looking at…

Started by Derrick Williams

36 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by John Schaben

I did something stupid - drilled in the wrong place

I am making a nightstand and my plans had very small text that indicated that i was supposed to place a shelf 1 1/2" higher than I actually…

Started by Jackie Callahan

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jackie Callahan

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_