Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,225)

Featured Discussions

Helpful Tips for New Members

Welcome! The Kreg Owners' Community was designed to bring woodworkers and do-it-yourself project builders of all skill levels together to c…

Started by KregRepLatest Reply

My first from scratch project using my Kreg Jig Master System.

I've always wanted a house with a boat house and I finally got one! And I did this with 99.9% FREE and REPURPOSED wood. Being new to wood…

Started by Scott McClainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pneumatic conversion pocket hole

Does anybody have a parts list to change the pocket hole rear clamp to pneumatic conversion. I hate having to reach around back to clamp th…

Started by Michael B

2 yesterday
Reply by KregCS

Only one screw per joint?

Hi all, I'm building a large picture frame (about 2' x 3') that will hold a piece of radiator cover to display pins. Using 1x3 flat stock…

Started by Michele

2 Feb 3
Reply by Michele

2x4 help

I am building a work bench. I am using 2x4 for the frame. I will be using a 3/4 inch MDF for the top. What screws and settings do I need to…

Started by Trent

4 Jan 31
Reply by Trent

Kreg Jig K5 problem

I have been having an issue with the K5 jig. Sometimes when I am drilling the pocket holes at 3/4" it seems like the drill bit hits the dep…

Started by James Smith

15 Jan 28
Reply by Barry G. Sumpter

Is my drill speed set too high when screwing?

I was building the workbench from the Kreg plans.  I used treated yellow pine as it was going to be outside. I'm trying to understand why t…

Started by Matthew Hinton

5 Jan 28
Reply by Glen S

Full size bed

I want to build a full size rustic bed but don't know how or where to start dementions and blueprint

Started by Bigchief

4 Jan 23
Reply by Matthew Hinton

Accu-Cut: Set Screws in Track Keep Coming Loose

Hi Folks, Just wondering if anyone has had problems with the set screws in their Accu-Cut track?  I just used my newly purchased system ye…

Started by Dan Duce

1 Jan 22
Reply by KregRep

Tapered Table Legs

First of all, thank you for the add! In my lifetime, I've built from scratch: a play structure, two patio covers, a large deck, and a coup…

Started by Pamela Anders

6 Jan 12
Reply by Anthony Saba

Euro hinges jig question

Hello, I purchased a while back the jig: https://www.woodcraft.com/products/kreg-concealed-hinge-jig-kreg-khi-hinge?gclid=Cj0KCQiAvrfSBRC2A

Started by Laura

9 Jan 6
Reply by Laura

Router guide

Love to see Kreg come out with guide for a router that uses the accu- track guide

Started by Scott taube

1 Jan 6
Reply by Gary roofner

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pneumatic conversion pocket hole 2 Replies

Started by Michael B in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregCS yesterday.

Kreg Storage 2 Replies

Started by Jim Mahan in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by R. E. Woods on Friday.

Old Kreg Jig - K1?

Started by Kent Bruner in Kreg Jig® Purchasing Feb 11.

concealed hinge jig stop collar 1 Reply

Started by Joe Grane in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by KregRep Feb 12.

Kreg Jig K3 defect or not? 5 Replies

Started by Igor in Kreg Jig® Purchasing. Last reply by Randy Hills Feb 13.

Product Reviews

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

The…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_